Come Color, Create, and Inspire with Us
I wasn’t going to start a Facebook group. There are already so many great coloring groups on Facebook. Do we really need another one? But then I got the idea to team up with a few other coloring book artists in the same inspirational coloring books genre with me. These are your hosts of Color, Create, Inspire:
Sarah Renae Clark
Our Group: Color, Create, Inspire
Come on over and join us at Color, Create, Inspire! We are having a great time already!
We have a just-for-fun coloring challenge every week with Lisa Frey as our challenge coordinator. Our first week challenge was to coloring using the 6 rainbow colors. It was fun!
Feel Good Words Challenge
I have another fun challenge I am going to put out there. I know there a few people who have been flying through the pages of my latest book, Feel Good Words. It’s so exciting to see all the enthusiasm for this book. So here’s the deal…
- You need to be a member of Color, Create, Inspire to participate in this challenge.
- Once you have finished coloring all 30 Feel Good Words designs in the book, create an album in the group with all of the colored pages. (For your own protection, I suggest signing them.) From the group main page, go to Photos, then click + Create Album.
- Be sure to tag me in a comment so I don’t miss it!
- The first 10 people to do so will get to suggest a “feel good” word or phrase for an upcoming book. I will create a design around your suggested word or phrase.
- You will get a PDF copy of the page for yourself as soon as it is finished, and you will get an acknowledgement in the book when it comes out.
- There is no deadline for this, but the offer is open to the first 10 to complete all pictures in the book.
Whether you participate in this challenge or not, I hope you will come and join us in the new group! There is a free 3-page OrnaMENTALs™ Sampler for all members, and much more!
Now… who will be next???